- Incapacity Dimensional: 1″ to 24″
- Tolerance: .003″
- Lbs. per casting: Ounces to 75 lbs.
- Volume Capacity: 300 to 100,000
- New improvement and innovation applied in
process such as lost foam casting instead of manual wax.
- Computer-based visualization tools for die
casters to produce 100% accurate dimension of components
- Increasing in manufacturing rate of components.
- Mixture and alloy of different metals are used
to build more robust and reliable components, which are high in demands now
- Computerized designing gives flexibility along
with high detailing
- Reduces the time of manufacturing i.e. lower the
range of hours.
- Oxygen tanks are the trend of new investment casting manufacturing, because it’ll run out quickly round about 20 min. of usage.